1. Koriat, A. (2006) Metacognition and Consciousness. In: Cambridge handbook
of consciousness. Cambridge University Press, New York, USA. 1359 downloads
from 27 countries. http://eprints.assc.caltech.edu/175/
2. Sagiv, Noam and Ward, Jamie (2006) Crossmodal interactions: lessons from
synesthesia. In: Visual Perception, Part 2. Progress in Brain Research,
Volume 155. 925 downloads from 19 countries.
3. Robbins, Stephen E (2007) Time, Form and the Limits of Qualia. Journal of
Mind and Behavior, 28 (1). pp. 19-43. 760 downloads from 14 countries.
4. Gomes, Gilberto (2005) Is consciousness epiphenomenal? Comment on Susan
Pockett. Journal of Consciousness Studies, 12 (12). pp. 77-79. 739 downloads
from 12 countries. http://eprints.assc.caltech.edu/160/
5. Seth, A.K. and Baars, B.J. (2005) Neural Darwinism and Consciousness.
Consciousness and Cognition, 14. pp. 140-168. 644 downloads from 18
This blog reports new ideas and work on mind, brain, behavior, psychology, and politics - as well as random curious stuff
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Consciousness papers for January
Most downloaded in January 2008 from the ASSC archives:
Posted by Deric Bownds at 7:00 AM
Blog Categories: consciousness
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment