In case you feel like another click, I pass on these two self-helpy feel-good or happiness bits, in the common list form ...
First, a bit from Scelfo noting a Martin Seligman recipe for well being:
1. Identifying signature strengths;
2. Finding the good;
3. Practicing gratitude;
4. Responding constructively.
And second, Five way feeling good can be bad for you:
1. When you’re working on critical reasoning tasks.
2. When you want to judge people fairly and accurately.
3. When you might get taken advantage of.
4. When there’s temptation to cheat.
5. When you’re empathizing with suffering.